Saturday, 15 October 2016

Welcome to the Sassy Box Club!

Oh hi didn't see you there, I've been expecting you.
That was cringy and things can only go downhill from here.
Hello and Welcome to the Sassy Box Club! Recently Animal Jam released Box Heads, the one nonmember Halloween clothing item. I decided it was too good to not buy, so I did and I don't regret it. So on a regular basis, I annoy people on Animal Jam. In the box head it was funner. I was called "The Salty Box" "The Sassy Box" and "The Judgy Box". I wanted more people to join me. Like a secret Animal Jam cult. But when I attempted, the three people that came did not meet my high standards, and were too scared to judge people. So why not make a blog? In the next post I will be addressing the requirments of joining and how to join. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment