Saturday, 15 October 2016

Requirements, Dress Code and How to Join.

Hello again.
In this post I will be talking about my requirements, dress code and how to join.

First off lets list the requirements:
-Must have good grammar and spelling.
-Must be perfectly happy to judge people relentlessly (You can hide your identity. Don't worry about being reported)
-Must come on Animal Jam regularly, P.S. My timezone is Australian Western Standard Time (AWST) just so you know c;
-Must be able to attend scheduled and random meetings, If you can't attend, jamagram me to let me know (If you are a member, tell me the reason over a jamagram, if you are nonmember send the pre-written message "No way" to let me know)
-Must wear the dresscode at all meetings or raids.
-Must be able to enjoy your time as a sassy box c:

Well now that thats out of the way here's the dresscode:
-A Box Head in any colour
-A Ribbon Scarf in any colour (make sure it matches your box head e.g. blue box head = blue ribbon scarf)
-A Backpack in any colour (make sure it matches your box head and scarf e.g. blue box head = blue ribbon scarf = blue backpack
-A Giraffe must wear these objects, making sure the colours of the giraffe match your items.
-An Example of correct dress code:

P.S. The glove is only something I wear as the leader, So just ignore it c;

And finally, How to join:
Step 1: Jamagram my account AudioStream with either "I want to join box club" for members or "I wish I had one!" for non members.
Step 2: Send me a friend request, if my friends are full, just send the jamagram and I will buddy you later.
Step 3: Await my reply. I will reply with "Welcome back" If you're in the club, If i don't reply within a week, you aren't accepted unless I say I won't be available for that time.
Step 4: Purchase the dress code
Step 5: You're in the club! Stay up to date with this blog to find out about any meetings!

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment